TULSA, OK – January 12, 2021 – COVID-19 testing services are now available at Tulsa International Airport. Testing services are provided by Alpha Medical Laboratory, LLC. The testing site, located inside the B Terminal baggage claim area, offers the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test, rapid antigen test, and the COVID-19 antibody test. A complete respiratory panel testing for COVID-19 (PCR), Flu A&B, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) are also available. A few key items to note:
- Testing IS NOT open to the public. Testing is open to all TUL ticketed passengers who are flying or have flown within three days and can show proof of travel.
- Testing services are offered on a walk-in or appointment basis, Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm and Saturday through Sunday from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Parking is not permitted on the airport roadways while passengers wait for their test. Passengers can park in the airport parking garage, economy parking lot, or make other arrangements for drop-off and pick-up.
- To make an appointment, visit testwithalpha.com
- The COVID-19 PCR test costs $135, rapid antigen test $70, antibody test $75, and complete respiratory panel including the PCR test $185. Payment must be provided prior to specimen collection in the form of card or cash. Passengers with health insurance can submit their lab test to their insurance for possible reimbursement.
- Many health agencies around the world are requiring travelers to provide a negative PCR test to avoid quarantine protocols upon arrival. To check the status of your destination, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html
For more information about the COVID-19 testing program at TUL, visit https://www.tulsaairports.com/news/covid-19.