At Tulsa International Airport, the safety of our customers, partners and employees is our number one priority.
Click here to view our team’s COVID-19 Response Plan.
For an accessible version of this page, please visit this link.
TUL UPDATE: Per the U.S. District Court ruling on April 18, 2022, face masks are no longer required at Tulsa International Airport. We will provide more information from TSA and the CDC as it becomes available.
What we expect from our passengers, visitors and employees:
- If you are sick, do not fly.
- Monitor your flight status closely with your airline.
- Practice social distancing the entire time you are in the airport. The CDC recommends six feet.
- Wash your hands frequently and effectively. Per the CDC, that’s 20 full seconds of washing with water and soap.
- Adhere to CDC tips on how to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases (gov/COVID19).
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Sanitization efforts throughout the terminal:
- Janitorial staff is working diligently to keep touch points and heavy traffic areas disinfected with CDC recommended cleaners.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added both pre- and post-security.
- Certain nonstop destinations have been temporarily suspended. Please check with your airline for the latest schedules.
- All airlines’ contact information can be found here.
Parking at TUL: All parking operations are open.
- Economy Lot: Shuttles are running to pick up and drop off passengers at the terminal. Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are provided for customers on the shuttle buses, and the shuttle buses are cleaned after each drop off. If you need special assistance, please contact (918) 838-5466.
- Garage: The Garage is open and operating normally. The Garage is located directly across the street from the terminal, so shuttles are not needed.
- Valet: Valet parking services reopened on August 10, 2021. Valet parking drop off and pick up is located on the Departures Roadway, just outside of the airlines’ ticket counters. Hand sanitizer is available.
If you have any questions about parking at Tulsa International Airport, please call 918-838-5466.
TSA Security Checkpoint:
- The Transportation Security Administration is now allowing a grace period for those who haven’t been able to get their licenses renewed amid the coronavirus pandemic. TSA will allow travelers to use an expired license as identification at airport security checkpoints for one year after the expiration date. TSA plans to keep this policy in place until 60 days after the coronavirus national emergency is lifted.
- Certain dining options at Tulsa International Airport are still open, but will operate under limited hours, opening later or closing early, based on passenger demand and staffing considerations. Please visit tulsaairports.com/dining
- Vending options are available on both Concourse A and B.
- All operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been added, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch point surfaces.
- All points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- All sit-down restaurants will have reduced seating to allow more space between customers.
- Employees take a health check and sanitize their hands when reporting for work. Employees are required to wash and sanitize hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Employees undergo the comprehensive Safe Travels Training Program.
- Certain shopping options at Tulsa International Airport are still open, but will operate under limited hours, opening later or closing early, based on passenger demand and staffing considerations. For details, visit https://www.tulsaairports.com/shop-dine/shopping/
- Stores are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Social distancing signage is placed throughout stores.
- All rental car companies at TUL are open and operating during times that flights depart and arrive.
Still have questions? Call 918-838-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org