Tulsa international Airport is hosting a job fair on Tuesday, May 25 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Several companies onsite at TUL are hiring as the Airport prepares for an increase in summer travel.
Job opportunities with airlines, restaurants, retail shops, security, rental cars, parking, janitorial and maintenance will all be available!
Participating companies include:
- American Airlines/Piedmont
- Delaware North
- Delta Airlines
- Hudson Group
- LAZ Parking
- Tulsa International Airport
When: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: Tulsa International Airport-The job fair will take place at Tulsa International Airport at the Center Entrance to Schwab Hall, near the rental car counters.
7777 Airport Drive,
Tulsa, OK 74115
Parking: Attendees can park in the parking garage that is across the street from the terminal for FREE.
*Face masks are required in the terminal building.
For more information call 918-838-5000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TAIT Airport Positions:
- Airport Emergency Dispatcher –$17.10
- Airport Police Officer – $20.70
- Building Maintenance Technician – $15.59
- Gates & Conveyors Mechanic – $15.59
Food and Beverage Job Openings
- Prep Cook $10.50 to $11.50
- Line Cook $11.00 to $12.50
- Bartender $3.63 plus tips
- Server $3.63 plus tips
- Barista $11.00 to $12.00