Tulsa has a culture that is strongly shaped by the music of local artists. With a goal of creating a unique sense of place while promoting Tulsa’s rich music history and vibrant scene, Tulsa International Airport partnered with the Tulsa Office of Film, Music, Arts & Culture to create Tunes at TUL. Tunes at TUL will celebrate music from local artists, ranging from red dirt to jazz to pop.
Performances are scheduled during peak travel periods, including Spring Break, summer months, Fall Break, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Tunes at TUL is returning this summer! We are excited to bring back live music to our passengers and have them experience a taste of the Tulsa sound. Performances will take place at Gate A1.
- Thursday, May 27th from 2PM – 3PM: Chris Combs Duo
- Friday, June 4th from 11AM – 12PM: Paul Benjaman Band
- Thursday, June 10th from 11AM – 12PM: Steve Liddell
- Friday, June 18th from 11AM – 12PM: Chris Combs Duo
- Thursday, June 24th from 11AM – 12PM: Travis Kidd
- Thursday, July 1st from 11AM – 12PM: Bandelier
- Friday, July 9th from 11AM – 12PM: Chris Combs Duo
- Thursday, July 15th from 11AM – 12PM: Steve Liddell
- Friday, July 23rd from 11AM -12PM: Desi & Cody
- Thursday, July 29th from 11AM – 12PM: Travis Kidd
- Friday, August 6th from 11AM – 12PM: Steve Liddell
- Friday, August 13th from 11AM – 12PM: Charlie Redd