Tulsa has a culture that is strongly shaped by the music of local artists. With a goal of creating a unique sense of place while promoting Tulsa’s rich music history and vibrant scene, Tulsa International Airport partnered with the Tulsa Office of Film, Music, Arts & Culture to create Tunes at TUL. Tunes at TUL will celebrate music from local artists, ranging from red dirt to jazz to pop.
Performances are scheduled during peak travel periods, including Spring Break, summer months, Fall Break, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- November 2nd: 12:00PM-1:00PM: Ben Kilgore
- November 3rd: 12:00PM-1:00PM: Branjae
- November 22nd: 1:30PM-2:30PM: Charlie Redd
- November 23rd: 8:00AM-9:00AM: Combsy
- November 28th: 10:30AM-11:30AM: Steve Liddell