Life Senior Services Airport Ambassadors provide assistance to passengers and airport visitors. Ambassadors are stationed at information desks in each baggage claim area and at the security checkpoint. They answer countless questions from people flying in and out of our airport from all over the world. Their continual commitment to friendly and informative first class service is a valuable asset to the citizens of Tulsa and the passengers, visitors, and tenants at Tulsa International Airport.
Airport Ambassador Program Information
- Over 130 volunteers
- Most shifts are four hours long
- On-site training is provided by volunteer concourse chairperson
- Ambassadors are required to pass a federal background check
- Ambassadors are provided through Life Senior Services
- Airport Ambassadors have been assisting the visitors of Tulsa International Airport since 1995
Airport Ambassadors enjoy:
- Free airport parking (even when off duty)
- Free uniforms
- Free beverages while on duty
- Participation in special events throughout the year
If you are interested in joining the Airport Ambassador team, please click here.