Taxis are located curbside outside between the baggage claim areas. For estimated fare information click the following link.
Airport Taxi Fare Guide (.PDF)
Taxi Not-to-Exceed Rates
- Flag Drop $2.00
- 1/5 Mile Rate $0.40
- Wait Time Per Minute $0.40
If the final meter charge does not exceed $10.00, then a minimum fare of $10.00 will be charged.
Plus Tolls and Fees:
Extra Passenger $2.00
Luggage Per Parcel $2.00
Fuel Surcharge (if gas is over $3.00/gallon) $1.00
Estimated* Taxi Fares:
- Downtown Tulsa (approximately 8 miles) $20
- Southern Hills Marriot (approximately 14 miles) $33
- University of Tulsa (approximately 6 miles) $16
- American Airlines (approximately 5 miles) $13
- Tulsa Bus Plant (approximately 3 miles) $12
* Estimates are based on one passenger with one piece of luggage.
- Tulsa – Tulsa Transit buses are located curbside outside of baggage claim. Visit www.tulsatransit.org for bus schedules and fare information.
- Northeast Oklahoma – Pelivan Transit operates shuttles in northeast Oklahoma with stops at the airport and the Greyhound station in downtown Tulsa on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Visit www.pelivantransit.org for more information.
- Stillwater – Public transportation is available on Oklahoma State University’s shuttle (aka. Big Orange Bus or BOB) from the OSU-Tulsa campus. A Tulsa Transit bus or taxi cab can be taken to the OSU-Tulsa campus. Click the following for details:
Tulsa Stillwater OSU Bus Reservation Information (.PDF)
- Bartlesville – CityRide/Cimarron Public Transit provides demand response service to/from Tulsa Airport. Fare is $25 per ride. All rides are scheduled on a first call basis, subject to availability. ADA vehicles are available. Call 918-336-2233 to schedule a ride. For more information, check out the agency website at www.ucapinc.org or email email@example.com.
- Skiatook – Cimarron Transit provides demand response service to/from Tulsa Airport. Fare is $10 per ride. All rides are scheduled on a first call basis, subject to availability. ADA vehicles are available. Call 918-396-4466 to schedule a ride. For more information, check out the agency website at www.ucapinc.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many area hotels offer free shuttle service to and from the airport. When making a reservation, check with your hotel to see if they offer this service.